Tuesday, June 28, 2011

EUROPE 2011... HERE WE GO!!!!!!

Today is the big day! I can’t believe we will board a plane in just a few hours. My stomach has been in knots for days. I am hoping I will relax once we actually board the plane to London later today. At that point, all the planning will be complete and it will be time to just enjoy the adventure!
I received the most amazing email yesterday from Annette Langen (German author of Felix books) telling me she could meet us in Cologne, Germany next week. I just booked the train tickets this morning! We will spend the day with her learning about her writing and inspiration for Felix. I have been asked many times what the highlight of our trip will be. I can answer with certainty that meeting my favorite author and visiting a school in Germany will be our favorite parts! I hope you enjoy reading about our WORLD TOUR 2011!

All the packing and planning is behind me now… it is time to set off on an adventure of a lifetime and EMBRACE THE JOURNEY!

Thanks for sharing in our excitement!

Kristine and Kelly


0 comments:

Post a Comment