Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine’s Day! J

It was a day full of partying and fun! I am plum worn out tonight!

I think it is fitting to make a list of all the things I love about teaching, don’t you?

 ~ I love how shy kinderkids are on the first day of school and how they grow up through the year.

~ I love watching the pure excitement of children learning something new!

~ I love hearing parents rave about their child’s growth over the year.

~ I love collaboration, more than I ever knew and it challenges me more than I ever dreamed! It is the single BEST thing I have ever done in my career, outside of National Board Certification.

~ I love creating curriculum so much it helps me grow in so many ways.

~ I love hearing children read and understand!

~ I love watching the writing process unfold.

~ I love the little drawings, notes and pictures my students make me. I LOVE all of their illustrations!

~ I LOVE true integration and setting challenging goals for myself and my students.

~ I love sharing a year of my life with a group of students and having them return to visit. J






0 comments:

Post a Comment