Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I am simply... STOKED!

May I just say I am mighty stoked about this new and BEAUTIFULLY bright blog design. I am lovin’ it bunches! Thank you Alicia over at Dreamlike Magic for this awesome and very “me” design!
Of course, I have to mention that I am SOOO proud of those BAMA BOYS for winning the National Championship! I have only been a TRUE football fan for 3 years and 2 of those Alabama has won the championship. Just call me their good luck charm. :) I own it. (hehehe)
I am hard at work on my penguin/winter/Antarctica unit which will be my first BIG project published on TPT and Teachersnotebook. It is about to wear me slick... I am too picky but if it has my name on it, it will be all that and a little more. :D I hope your week is a rammer jammer kind of awesome! Hang in there ya’ll... there has to be a snow day coming sooner or later!

Kelly's boys and my girls... yep, they are ALL Alabama fans! :0)

1 comments:

Roll Tide said...

The new blog design is fabulous! I love Our Smart Community! Roll Tide Roll!

Post a Comment