Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Our Dream Came True!!!!!

Welcome to Our SMART Community blog! This is just the beginning! I plan to post about teaching units and share ideas here. However... our first BIG announcement is that Kelly and I were awarded a HUGE Fund For Teachers Grant to travel to London, Paris and Munich this summer for 17 days! Our adventure was fully funded for $10,000. I can't begin to tell you how much we will learn and grow. Expect lots of ideas to come from our experiences in Europe. I have big dreams for this life and I am so, so thankful to have an organization like Fund For Teachers who believes in them with me! WOOT! Yes, of course, I will be blogging our trip! We leave for London on June 28th! Stay Tuned for teaching ideas...they are coming soon!



When I took this picture, I was in Vegas at the I Teach K conference. I looked at Kelly and said, "Next time, we will see the real one!" Dreams DO come true!

0 comments:

Post a Comment