Thursday, March 1, 2012

USA & Presidents Finale

We finished up our United States unit this week! The students loved learning new vocabulary words about our nation and presidents. We have been amazed at how our students have bloomed in their writing lately!! We are so proud of them.  Here are some student examples of our vocabulary strips!






Here are some journal examples!

(Each morning during Smart Community, we focus on a new vocabulary word and writing about it later in the day.)









Next up We will be swingin’ in the Jungle!! I am planning (hoping) to post my HUGE (over 100 pages) Rainforest Unit this weekend! I just have a few final touches to add! J




1 comments:

Co-Kindering said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Now I am so glad that I found your blog - it is amazing. I think your TpT store looks great too. I couldn't agree with you more about the importance of collaboration. I am so looking forward to following you - I think we have a lot in common!

Post a Comment